The Carrollton Preschool program serves typically developing children and children with special needs who live in the District. All three, four, and five-year-old children with developmental delays are eligible.
The Preschool program is free to students with disabilities. The program for typically developing children is $120.00 per month for nine months. Children may attend either morning or afternoon sessions based on enrollment.
The 2019-2020 school year begins on Wednesday, September 4, 2019. The morning class will be held at 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and the afternoon class will be from 12:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. The Carrollton Preschool program includes free breakfast and one-way transportation to or from preschool. Class sizes are limited. Call the Special Services office at 330-627-8067 for more information on qualifications and registration.
- Upcoming Events
- 11/7 –Picture Retake Day
- 11/8 –Disguise a Turkey project due
- 11/18 –No Preschool
- 11/19 –Grandparents Day - 10:45 AM & 2:15 PM
- 11/25 –Thanksgiving Feast
- 11/27-12/2 –No School (holiday break)
- Thursday, February 6 – Community Outreach Fair 3:30-6:30 PM
- Thursday, April 23 – Monet and My Girl 6 PM-7 PM