The Carrollton Preschool program serves typically developing children and children with special needs who live in the District. All three, four, and five-year-old children with developmental delays are eligible.
The Preschool program is free to students with disabilities. The program for typically developing children is $120.00 per month for nine months. Children may attend either morning or afternoon sessions based on enrollment.
The 2019-2020 school year begins on Wednesday, September 4, 2019. The morning class will be held at 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. and the afternoon class will be from 12:15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. The Carrollton Preschool program includes free breakfast and one-way transportation to or from preschool. Class sizes are limited. Call the Special Services office at 330-627-8067 for more information on qualifications and registration.
- 12/16 to 12/20 –Holiday Shoppe & Spirit Week:
- 12/16 –Holiday Pajama Day
- 12/17 –Hawaiian Shirt Day
- 12/18 –Flannel Shirt Day
- 12/19 –Red and Green Day
- 12/20 –Classroom Holiday Party
- 12/20 –Ugly Holiday Sweater Day
- Thursday, February 6 – Community Outreach Fair 3:30-6:30 PM
- Thursday, April 23 – Monet and My Girl 6 PM-7 PM