- Prior to entry to 7th grade, all students are required to have the Tdap and meningococcal immunization documentation on file with the school.
- Prior to 12th grade, a 2nd dose of Meningococcal vaccine is required. If the first dose was administered on or after the 16th birthday a second dose is not required.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to fax, email or mail your student’s record.
IMMUNIZATION REQUIREMENTS FOR KINDERGARTEN
- All students must have an immunization record on file by the 14th day of entry into school. They must have:
4-5 doses of the Dtap,
3-4 doses of Polio,
3 dose series of the Hepatitis B
Medication at school
- Any prescription medication that must be administered during the school day will require a form be completed by the prescribing doctor.
- All of our forms are on the school’s website under district forms.
- These forms must be updated yearly
- The medication must come in the prescription bottle and be brought in by the parent/guardian.
- Students are not allowed to bring in their own medication.