The Ohio State University Alumni Scholarship (Must be incoming freshman, due to Mrs.Gross by 2pm on Jan.4th)
Scholarships for Students Who Are Caregivers
Moyne Smith Memorial Scholarship
Due Date: March 15, 2019
National Wild Turkey Federation / Dr. James Earl Kennamer Academic Schoarship
Due date: Jan 1
-3 letters of reference
-National Wild Turkey Federation membership card
**Stop in the counseling office for the paperwork if you are interested
Horatio Alger Scholarship
Carroll County Dairy Promotion Board Scholarship Application
Dairy Scholarship Application
Elks Scholarship Information
2018-19 Elks Scholarship Information:
MOST VALUABLE STUDENTS - open to High School Seniors
The deadline - November 15, 2018
Application on line at: enf.elks.org/mvs
Applications submitted on line.
EMERGENCY EDUCATIONAL GRANT-enclosed- available to siblings of deceased or totally disabled ELKS members.
The deadline - October 31 , 2018
Make request for an Application by calling 773-755-4 732 or
by emailing request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit completed applications to Elks National Foundation.
LEGACY AWARD - open to High School Seniors whose parents or Grandparents are
The deadline - February 2, 2019
Application on line at by going to search and typing in elks legacy application.
Submit completed application submitted on line to: enf.elks.org/leg
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me 330-343-3425 or cell 330-447-9157 or at
Chuck Flint - Scholarship Chairman
New Philadelphia Elks # 510
1180 Union A venue NW
New Philadelphia, Ohio 44663
Ohio Elks Educational Fund Grants
- Available to High School Seniors or Graduates attending post secondary technical education. (CANNOT BE USED IF ENROLLING IN A BACHELORS DEGREE PROGRAM)
Application on line at www.web-ster.net/ohioelks/
OSU Alumni Scholarship
- Planning to attend The Ohio State University, or a branch campus.
- 1 scholarship, amount varies.
Carroll Electric COOP.
- Children of Carroll Electric members. " Do you have Carroll Electric Service in your home?"
- GPA of B.
- Local & State Awards.
- Available online www.cecpower.coop .
Motorcyclist Memorial Foundation
- Essay or artwork competition based on visit to the Motorcyclist Memorial Wall located in Hopedale.
- More info. in guidance office.
- FFA, FCCLA, JROTC, NHS involvement required will attend PTI.
- https://www.ptcollege.edu/admissions-financial-aid/financial-aid/grants-and-scholarships .
Stark Chapter of The Ohio Credit Union League
- Must be a member of a credit union located in Carroll, Harrison, Stark or Tuscarawus counties.
- 2 scholarships in the amount of $1000.
- Must provide proof of enrollment in a degree program at an accredited institution.
- One schoarship of $2000.
- Application available online , go to http://www.mensafoundation.org/scholarships .
Science and Math Education in Action
- Students accepted at BGSU considering careers in teaching science and/or mathematics: 3.0 GPA and a 23 ACT score.
- $4000 first year and increases each year.
- http://www.bgsu.edu/action .
Coca-Cola and Hispanic Scholarship
- Must be a hispanic student
- $100,00 in scholarships, $20,000, $10,000 or $2500 scholarships.
- https://www.hsf.net/sponsors/the-coca-cola-company .
Corporation for Ohio Appalachian Development (COAD)
David V. Stivison Appalachian Community Scholarship
- Want to attend an institution of higher education.
- Qualifies for free/reduced lunch program.
- March 1 deadline.
- Available online at http://www.coadinc.org/scholarships
John and Blanche Mussio Scholarship
- Be a participating member of a Catholic parish in the Diocese of Steubenbville.
- ACT composite score of at least a 21.
- Plan on attending Franciscan University of Steubenville.
Homer Unkefer Agriculture Scholarship
- Pursuing an agricultural related profession.
- 3.0 GPA.
William D. Squires Scholarship
- 3.2 GPA.
- Show financial need.
- Available online at http://www.wmdsquiresfoundation.org .
Carrollton Athletic Booster Club Scholarship
- Earned one varsity sports letter.
- 3.0 GPA and a 21 ACT score
- 1 parent member of Athletic Booster Club.
- April 2nd, deadline.
Velma Shotwell Griffin Scholarship
- Majoring in journalism , history or communications.
Keith Knowles Memorial Scholarship
- Active in a church.