District All Calls
Did you know that if you miss an All Call from the Superintendent, you can dial 1-800-846-4976?
- Listen to the Audio Menu and press 1.
- When you press 1, the message will play.
- If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to call central office at 330-627-2181?
PreK-12 Notification Parent Portal Usage Instructions
*Make sure you have notified your school of any telephone number changes
Step One: From your primary phone number dial PreK-12Notification Hotline: 1-800-846-4976.
Step Two: Audio Menu
- Press 1 to listen to your school’s most recent Prek-12 Notification message.
- Press 2 to Set Up a PIN number, to change your current PIN number, or to manage your contact information.
- PIN Setup (New Users): After the prompt enter four (4) digits to be used as your PIN (ex:9921)
- Change PIN: Press 1 and then enter a new four (4) digit PIN.
- Manage Contact Information: Press 2
Enter PIN code - Press 1 to change Info - Press 1 to add a Phone Number (enter 10 digit phone number, press 1 if correct, 2 if not)
Add up to 3 numbers
OR Press 2 to delete a current phone number.
OR Press 3 to hear current numbers.
When you are finished updating your contacts Press 4.
- Press 3 for Email information (to add email addresses you must go online to http://omeresa.prek12notification.com
- Press 4 to return to the Main Menu.
- Press 5 to end the call.
Step Three: Go to http://omeresa.prek12notification.com - Click Parent Login - Login ID is your ten (10) digit primary phone number (ex: 3305551234) and Password (PIN) is the four (4) digit PIN that you created earlier. Parents can add up to three phone numbers in addition to their primary phone number and they can add up to four email OR text message addresses. All phone numbers and all emails and text messages are sent for all emergency calls. For informational calls, only the primary phone number is called or the phone number that is chosen in the Parent Portal for a particular sublist.
Editing Phone Numbers
- To edit an existing phone number simply find the number under the Phones list and click Edit under the Actions column. From there you can make any changes necessary and when you are done click the Update button. NOTE: Parents can NOT change their primary phone number. They must call the school secretary to change the primary phone number.
- To Add a New Phone Number click the yellow box on the right side of the Phones bar - Enter the ten (10) digit phone number (ex: 3305551234) - Enter a description of the new number (ex: Dad’s Cell, Home, etc.) - Click Add Phone. You can add 3 phone numbers
Adding Email/Text Message
- To Add an Email click the yellow box on the right side of the Emails bar
- Enter your email address or text message address (firstname.lastname@example.org) - Enter a description. You can add up to four email or text messages.
- Click Add Email.
When you are finished updating your information click Logout under Main Menu on the left side of the page.